Thursday 29 September 2011

Drowning deep inside your sound

Hey guys...again. Christ, I have no idea how many blogs I have made on blogspot, but I have quite a few.


But I honestly will try and update this frequently, I know I always say that (and end up never doing) But I will, with much time and effort. Since this blog is attached to another blog I use frequently, and won't forget the login like I usually do. -__- I know. But yeah, if you do end up reading this, it's attached to my Book Reviews. So go take a look! :D


I have done fuck all, all day and i'm fed up of it. I'm only at college two days a week, which is Monday and Tuesday, I suppose I wouldn't be so bored if I was there like, Monday and Wednesday. Cause then that gives me time, and it's spaced out. I would even be happy with some Homework to do (Yes, I know i'm strange) But it would keep me out of boredom.


But yeah, done nothing all day. Walked up to the shop to get some shopping for the mother, then went to the libary to sort out my CV on the Job site. Which will soon lead me onto my next statement soon. Anyway's, came home did fuck all and just watch Kerrang!, Scuzz and How I Met Your Mother (Much love for Ted) then decided to catch the bus to the village again, grab a box of Curiously Cinnamon then walk back home eating them :D Fucking tasty things. Yum :P


Right now i'm sat listening to Nirvana <3 Much love, I was going to write some more of my Winter Kiss story...which you can view here
---> Stories Click it! You may like them ;) Or I was going to update some of my Strawberry Swing one, but I really can't be bothered.


Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy <3



Fucking love that song, fave Nirvana song :P Got Breed playing through the earphones now. What did you guys think of the Nirvana cover cd? I thought it was quite okay actually. I thought that Deaf Havana's cover was best, but that might be just because it's my fave Nirvana song. But then again, it was just awesome in general. Young Guns cover of Polly was quite good, I thought it did better than what the press said they were like. The guitar solo at the end was brilliant, would be quite cool if they did some songs like that. Fucking great band by the way, go check them out, and Deaf Havana if you've never heard of them. Also Francesqa's cover was bloody awesome also, was not that keen on it at first, if i'm honest with you. But after a while, it got to me and I loved it. Kids In Glass Houses's was awesome too!

If you have never heard of those four bands at the top, go listen to them, There all bloody amazing and deserve the credit they deserve! :D Do It!

But yeah, that's all i've done all day. I'm a boring fucker, though i'm going to Pizza Hut tomorrow with Lewis, and don't know if we're going to the pictures after aswell. I don't know, but what I do know is that I get a sexy Pizza! <3 Yum.

Off for now, talk tomorrow! Might have something interesting to tell you :) haha

Night monsters!
Emma xx




GIFSoup

No comments:

Post a Comment