Sunday 2 October 2011

18+ Gig and No Beer

Okay, so the title say's it all really. Me and the mates Chelsea and Lennod (Ellie) went to go see Lewis's band play a gig at Weststreet Live in town, but the thing was, Lew said the gig was a 16+ when infact, when we got there turned out to be an 18+ show.

So after attempting to get in on our own, through the back entrance, in with the brothers of people in the band. We finally managed to get in with the guitarist's (Danny) dad, which we are now his three daughters lol. But he's a nice guy.

The band we're suppsed to be playing at 8pm but it got bumped up to 9pm, which caused me to get pissed off cause I recently told my dad we would set off home by 9pm. But Lennod's dad gave us a lift home.

The gig turned out to be awesome as usual, though I still think some songs need to be changed round a little. Chelsea got kind of flirted with a guy called Hatchell (Liam) which was quite funny. Whilst me, Lennod and Lew decided that her and Danny B would make a chte couple...even though she dissagress, but she knows it :P

Then after the gig the three of us and Lew walked to Lennod's car in the dark forbiden town of Sheffield. Was fun, and the band got two more fans, which means next time they play, I wont be stood on my own,and hopefully it wont be an 18+ which I must say was rather pointless :/

Though it was a laugh sitting in a booth for an hour or two just chatting, laughing and Chelsea, Danny and Hatch flirting whilst the three of us girls text-chatted haha

But i'm off to bed since i'm tired and have College in the morning. YAY the joys of adulthood...pft don't think so. The photo you are about to see is of Chelsea (Left) and Ellie 'Lennod' (Right) both reciving a text from me at the same time. Found it quite awesome lol.

Also I just dowloaded this app for the phone, so I can always be with you and post random blog entries that no one reads lol xx

Night everyone xx


No comments:

Post a Comment