Monday 20 February 2012

I'm Calling At Night, I don't Mean To Be A Bother....

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't spoke in a while, I just couldn't be assed to write a post, but I'm here now.
I haven't been up to much really, well that's a lie. I have.

Last week it was half term, so I had the week off from college. I saw a lot of Jess and Lennod which was so lovely to spend time with them as there by best friends and I hardly see any of my friends sometimes so it was nice seeing them for once.

[I've just been trying to add fucking gifs for the last fucking 5 minutes and none of them are fucking working!!]

I will tell you about being with them another day as I'm just too fucking pissed off at Lewis to tell you all the good stuff that actually happened throughout the holiday.

He's being a total cunt and I fucking hate him at the moment, just because he hasn't been having any sleep all week, he decides that anything I say when I speak to him, he fucking shouts at me down the phone, everything and anything I say. He has a fucking bitch, and he's been doing it for he past week.

All I was fucking trying to do was help him, but if he doesn't want the bloody fucking help he can fuck right off, the wanker. I swear, I try helping people and all I get is the shit thrown back in my face, there is no fucking point in helping people anymore, especially not him. I've done nothing but help him since his mum died, and all I get is a fucking butch at. Well he can fuck off.


See! Fucking Reid understands, as soon as I saw this fucking episode, I was all...
"That's me that, I can totally relate to that!"

He's always "You're not listening to me" I FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU 24/4 ABOUT YOUR FUCKING BAND AND COLLEGE AND ALWAYS FUCKING ASK YOU HOW YOUR DAY WAS, YET YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING DECENCY TO ASK ME HOW MY DAY WAS AT ALL, YOU ONLY FUCKING ASK ME IF I MAKE A FUCKING COMMENT ABOUT IT...

"Oh yeah, how was your day love?"
FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU FUCKING TWAT!

I've been thinking to myself recently if there is someone else, or if he just blows off plans with me for his fucking mates. I don't give a shit what happens this week, cause I am not seeing his fucking band play. Half the time how can he say that I don't listen to him, or that I don't care?!

I fucking pay £5 all the time to go see his own band play for like 3 hours, yet he can't even spend 10 fucking minutes with me on he phone anymore. I just don't know what to do anymore, and it's going to get to a point where I don't give a shit.

And I can see what's going to happen next, because it's happened before, and he will dump me for the 3rd time, and to be honest when that time comes, I don't even know if I will want to take him back! He never calls me and it's always me that has to do it.

And how come when you have such an argument with someone and you promise yourself that you're not going to call them. Yet your the one that always calls up at the end of it saying sorry, when it wasn't even your fault in the first place?

He was supposed to come to mine last week and he never fucking did. I'm going to stop cause I'm just getting more depressed, stressed, upset, angry and just altogether pissed off. I really can't be fucking arsed with college tomorrow at all, and I definitely can't be assed to stay till 7:00pm. It's such a fucking ridiculous time. And it Dave fucking even starts to have a go at me tomorrow, he can fuck right off cause I'm not in the mood for anyone and I will probably just cry all day, because he is a fucking wanker!!!




Fucking Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment