Thursday 19 April 2012

Girl, I'm Just A Jeepster For Your Love


Would like you all to take a moment to look at this picture. You know why? Cause it's Sam and I. Oh yes, we go out and have been for two weeks nearly...I think haha. So I guess I have SHIT LOADS to tell you all. Your Ready?..


Right, can't remember the actual date cause it was last week sometime but yeah. We've been talking to each other for ages since I was at the caravan with Aileen, then got  back and we planned to go to the pictures together. I have never been so fucking nervous in my whole fucking life -.-" But yeah, we went to watch....um...21 Jump Street, and I grew  the balls from somewhere *As David and Cameron both said* And turned and kissed him on his cheek, since we had been cuddled up and staring at each other for a while. 


So I turned round after I did that, then he said "Come here" and lifted my chin up and we kissed! :D Then we decided to go out, walked to Meadowhall hand-in-hand and ended up at BHS cuddling on a couch, which now we have been thrown out of, for lounging around on every couch possible in the store haha. Was wonderful :') 



So since then everything has been great, all is well in my world right now and nothing could be better. Apart from when you just chill and cuddle with Sam and listen to T. Rex cause that's just kick-ass! Haha Such a lovely time :) 

Just ate some special fried rice...thought that was needed to be honest haha. I honestly don't think he could get anymore sexy, apart from Jeffery, cause...well, he's my second lover xD 

Though, onto a different note. Nat and Jake have changed so fucking much and I'm pretty sure Nat hates me cause I go out with Sam. So Aileen, David, Alex and Rachel have come to the conclusion that she fancies Sam, and she hates me cause I go out with him -.-" Bitch. 


So I'll take you all the way back to the beginning with Nat. Last week, when we just started going out, Sam and I went to Jake's, where Nat what off with me then. But didn't see anything by it, but she just kept asking me questions which was just annoying. 

Then the four of us we're sat in the corner in Andy's lesson where she just went "I think you should of gone out with Melissa, I mean no offence Emma, but you should of gone out with her Sam, she's so lovely" Whist I was sat right fucking next to her. I was like "Fucking, cheers Nat" What a fucking CUNT! Sam just went "I'm okay thanks, I have Emma and she's much better" :') He's a babe. 

Then she started saying "Oh Sam, you're my best mate. Like my best friend that's a boy. You're just great" And she kept saying it on fucking repeat and giving me dirty looks. Which brings me onto my next point, since all she's been doing is giving me filthy looks, I smile at her and she just looks me up and down like fucking filth. I have given up with her and can't be arsed to fucking speak to her anymore, since she is a nosey fucking cunt and it has nothing to do with her at all. And trust me, there is still more stuff to talk about...


At the end of the day on Tuesday just gone, both Nat and Jake said that Alex had been calling me a slag and slapper behind my back, and said that he wouldn't be surprised if I had slept with Sam within the first week of going out with him, since all I did was fuck Lewis all the time apparently. WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BOLLOCKS! Cause I can tell you for a fact that I honestly never slept with him at all. 

Though then Alex denies it all, and so does Nat and Jake so I don't know who to fucking believe. And in all fucking fairness I could give an actual shit what people fucking say about me or Sam. Cause I know it's not true and he knows it's not true. I'm fucking  happy in my life right now, REALLY fucking happy and no one can take that away from me at this current point in time. Because I won't fucking let them. 

Why should I be depressed and upset for someones sick amusement? I shouldn't because I'm having a great time at the moment, and I'm so happy with Sam :'D So fuck them all and they can suck fucking fat cock in burning hell, rot and die a slow fucking death. 

That would please me greatly right now, to all fucking three of them. Since not one, have the balls to say it to our faces. CUNTS!!!!


GOOD FUCKING NIGHT, FUCKERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment