Tuesday 8 November 2011

Underdog, Just Look At The Mess You Made!

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I thought it would be good to post now since I'm sat waiting for the bus at Rotherham interchange and it wont be here for another 21 Minutes -__- been waiting since 7:15pm.

Yeah, I finish college at that time on a Tuesday. In other notes, don't you just hate it when you get right cocky chavy girls who just randomly speak to you and take the piss? I mean, I would understand if I was all in black, or in my tartan trousers. But I'm just wearing a pair of faded black jeans. Striped long sleeve top and a coat from BHS. I mean, how is that eveb different?
I just don't get some people, I really don't. Ooh, 19 Minutes left! Thank god for that, can't wait to get home. Kebab to eat aswell, nom.

Today's been good, just really tired, but home time soon so that's good. Chris is still an anoying sod, but eh, what can you do? Been with Leanne, Sam and Jake today, since I have no idea where Aileen and eveyone went. But it was nice to hang with them haha. Sam and Jake took Leanne's fags, so she was following them everywhere. To sat she smokes alot, she only had about 3 today. Which is good cause she usually has about 6 haha...

I think my bus is here! HOOZAH!...Or maybe not. Fucks sake!
Band practice was fun, though cba with it really but was a laugh like usual.

OMFG! I thought I broke a piece of Sonar equipment today during sequencing, I nearly started crying haha go so panicked about it thinking I would have to pay like £1,000. And I coudlnt fix it and then Ian tried and he couldn't fix it either. Omg, it was so bad. But then Andi came in and yanked it out with force, fucks sake. He's a hero of a teacher haha

Love Andi, much better than Dave or Ian. He's actually fun and does have a laugh, unlike the other two.
Oh I had a halloween party! Don't even know if I've told you about it but it was awesome. And Si from college came haha, was good.

11 Minutes for the bus now, yay! Will probably fall asleep on it though lol. Was going to say something and completely forgot...oh well.
Remembered it! I was thinking how much I used to eat at secondary to college now, and that's..

Secondary:
Chrisps,
Chicken burger, chrisps and choc, drink,
Tea.

College:
Bun,
Drink,
Chrisps,
Maybe chicken and chips,
Then tea.

But I'm going to go now lol.
Bye and night haha
Emma xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment