Thursday 12 January 2012

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

Dun dun dun,

On on the bus on the way to Lew's right now as I speak. Huh? I know right! I was supposed to be going to his today anyways, and completely forgot until I remembered about 30 min ago.

I got a text asking if I was still coming to his, so I said yeah and would set off as soon as I've had my tea. So here I am! On the bus to Lew's.

Though he said that he had been shouted at all day, and been in arguments all day. I don't know who with cause when I asked he said he would tell me when I got to his. I also asked why he'd been shouted at and having arguments but yet again, he replied saying he would tell me when I get to his :/

So now I'm quite worried about it, cause it could be about college, his mum or hos family or maybe just his dick of a dad. Like I've said before and I'll say it again, I hate is dad with a GIANT passion. He makes Sally look like a saint. And that's saying something.

I just hope that he's not been hot or anything. Cause then I will really loose my shit and get angry at hia dad. *Sigh*

On another note, nan's condition is getting worse day by day and I really don't think granddad will be able to look after her much longer. But I'm not going to speak about that, as I will burst out crying on the bus.

To a happier note, thanks to Lew I have been introduced to an amazing program called Criminal Minds and I think i've fallen in love with it. There's a dude in it called Matthew Gray Gubler and he's just sexy haha a bit like Ville. Nom. There's also a guy called Shemar Moore...I think and he's sexy too haha.

But I'm going to go now,
Laters!
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment