Saturday 28 January 2012

It's Not Over Tonight...


Hey guys!
Not been on here in a while, I know. I've been meaning to come on, but the day's I was I just couldn't be bothered to haha. Look at that photo, I look and feel so shit right now, so excuse the horrible ill photo of myself. So I'm drinking lots of juice instead of pop, eating soothers and got lots and lots of tissue haha.

I haven't been up to much since I last spoke to you guys, I found out about the amazing TV program called Criminal Minds, which I am now hooked on. Simply because it has an amazing cast, but mostly because of this man...



Boom, he's bare sexy xD Called Matthew Gray Gubler and plays Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds. I hope to god that this post does not go on the Internet now, that would be so fucking bad xD But yeah, that's all for the latest "Thing" I guess.

In other news, went to see All Time Low last Monday, which was fucking amazing! Went with Jess, Lennod and Bridie then saw Leanne from college there also. So it was all good, we were in the crowd but me and Jess got felt up by some chicks, so we decided to run away and to go the Balcony instead since that was the safest option. I would post pictures of ATL but there all wank so there is no point really haha. Though I do have videos which are okay I guess. They always put on a great gig and I love every moment of it, Oh Natalie and Nadine went too! Haha but didn't see them, thoughI saw Leanne singing her heart out to Remembering Sunday, which for the first time ever, I didn't cry to. I got teary eyed, but that's it! I'm quite proud, since I cried the last time they played it live haha, but no one knows that.
Oh yeah, we forgot to take a picture of the sign out front on the Arena, so we asked the bus driver if we culd run up to the O2 and if she could wait for us and she fucking did. She is a legend!

Other than seeing All Time Low, I haven't done much. Just college and that shit haha, slept over at Jess's last night which was a laugh and finally got her to also like Matthew Gray Gubler haha. Went to Meadowhall and had a walk around there, then had a right laugh on the bus on the way back.

And now I am listening to music whilst trying to stay awake and write more of Winter kiss. Only got 5 more chapters left and then I will be done until March, then start writing it again haha. Lew is sat behind me watching Mrs Brown's Boys. Such a funny program.
"I can take anything, like wine and 3 laptops and know one will know" xD So funny

But I'm off, I'm fucking shattered. Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment