Sunday 23 October 2011

Yeah, yeah! The Young And Restless!

Hey guys!

How is everyone tonight/morning?

I'm doing great despite the fact that I'm dancing around in my room at 2:35am in the morning, but that's good isn't it? Tell you what though, I'm bloody boiling now haha

I've not really done much today, well yesterday (I can see this post getting very confusing haha) But yeah. Lewis left this morning to go to band practice which we gave him a lift home. Then went to see my Nan and Granddad which I was please about cause I really wanted to see them, cause I missed them and haven't seen them in a while.

So i went up with mum and dad, dad helped my granddad with the green house whilst me and mum stayed with Nan and looked after her. Was nice, then we came home, I attempted to write Chapter 20 of Winter Kiss, which just failed. I read some of Jill Mansell's - Falling For You. Which was a shock in a chapter, but bloody loved it, only got 30 Chapters left so that's good. May finish it by the end of the week. Though I have got to write two essays and a piece of music for college -__-

I am currently sitting on my bed in red jeans and a bra dancing around to Young Guns - Learn My Lesson at 2:43am in the morning, with it blasting through my earphones. True Bliss. If I get perverts reading my blog now, FUCK OFF YOU WANKERS!!!

But yeah, day's been good. Then went out to McDonald's for tea with Mum, Dad, George, Nan, Granddad, Bev, Sam and Charlie.

On a plus note! I have finally gotten my appetite back, which means I'm eating more and won't become 4 stone, and remain 5 stone. I know it's still bad, but it goes on my height as well, which I'm small only like 4ft 11 or something haha. And I'm 17! That's shocking. But oh well, hopefully I shall become 6 stome so then that's not that bad.

Also, I finally wrote Chapter 20, which I'm very proud of. Damn, 20 chapter son a story, that's a world record, normally I would of gave up by now and wrote a completely different story and left that one behind to rot and decay. But no, fixed it.

I went to one of Lew's mates at the weekend for a movie night, Jesus ended up watching Paranormal Activity and nearly shit myself, still scared a little, but I shall just have to think of something else. Like Young Guns or HIM, or Ville Valor or Gustav Wood haha. Should cheer me up :) But yeah was a good night, in the end we ended up watching Jeepers Creepers which was quite a cool film lol. For fucks sake, I'm scared now! Should never of mentioned it.

Don't Hold You're Breath I'm Not Losing Sleep Over You, I'm Mr. Reckless, With A Capital R!!

Sorry, just burst out singing You Me At Six. How the fuck did I get from listening to HIM, The 69 Eyes, Negative,Murderdolls and shizzle to You Me At Six? [Insert crying face here]

I shall have to listen to them more!

But yeah, there was Me, Lewis, Nadine, Scott, Natalie, Leah, Liam, Joel, Greg, Tom and Nadine's sister Hannah. God she's bloody annoying, but she likes some music I do so that's cool. But then again, mostly everyone that was there do.

In the bad notes, Jess and Ashley split up D: But she didn't want to be treated like shit, and she  hardly saw him and plus she didn't want to drag it on if it wasn't going anywhere, which is fair enough. We're going to meadowhall tomorrow anyways to search for Halloween costumes :D
Cause mum and dad finally let me have a Halloween party after much persuasion, only 15 to 20 we're supposed to be coming and in the end 20-24 are coming so it's not that bad. And only about 5 are sleeping. Which is all gravy, so I have to go out and buy shit for it. Can't fucking wait.

Oooh bought a diary as well for next year, not the diary as in "Oh so and so looked at me today blah" As in the diary where I put important shit in it. It's all blue and sparkly, small and was £1.

But for now I'm off to bed, so G'Night! Love you all whoever reads this haha
Night, Emma xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment