Tuesday 4 October 2011

You need me man, I don't need you

Hey guys,

How are we all today?

Today has been a great day if I'm honest. Everyday is a great day when I'm at College, I bloody love it! <3
The best parts of the day have had to be Band Practice and the Dinner Jam haha.

It's been such a laugh with just everything. "That's what she said" Indeed.
The band ( Aileen, Alex, David and I) have been playing American Idiot by Green Day and Hanging By The Telephone by Blondie, constantly! But it's been good :D

At first I couldn't really be assed to do practice, simply cause I'm a lazy fucker. But once you get into it, it's wonderful haha. Much better I think, than the actual band I'm in right now (I know that sounds god awful!) But it's because we have actually managed to write a song in the space of an hour. Which I just find amazing, since I've been trying to get the band I'm in right now to help out with wiring music and there just like "Meh, we'll just do covers"
Yet the lead singer of the band thinks he's going to be able to go on tour just doing every one's covers? Don't think so mate.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the band I'm in, but recently I've been thinking if it's going downhill a little, you know?








Clearly Alex does not! Haha

I'm fucking loving College, I love the people on the course and in the class, there all lovely. Fact, college is much better than School, more calmer and just more awesome. You get people on you're course who actually give a shit in what they want to achieve, what they do in life. Plus they love the things that you love, I have now more people to go to gigs with, hand about, have a jam session and so on! IT'S WONDERFUL haha












So yeah, about the Dinner Jam. Basically all the people in my course always just sit in the reception, pull all the chairs together in a circle round this table and this guy called Mitchell gets out his guitar and starts to play a song, and we all sit and just jam, sing and sway to the music.
Though today Leanne and I decided that it would be cool if Mitchell started playing Wonderwall by Oasis, then Aileen joined in, then Natalie, then Leanne and I and so forth. So that's what we did, the song gradually getting louder. Was fucking awesome, bloody loved it.
Oh then there was this guy sat on his own on the next small table with his guitar, so we told him to come over and he just joined in playing and singing Wonderwall, he was on Level 3 above us, was such a lovely guy. Named Danny Taylor lol. The everyone after was like...













Loved it, so I recorded it and here it is...(If it works)
College Sing Along - Wonderwall by Oasis <--- Click it, the song should play straight away, scroll down to the bottom of the page!

Then at band practice, we used the lyrics that I had half written, then Aileen and I sat down together and wrote more lyrics up for it, and so far we have Verse 1, Chours and Verse 2 which I think is pretty awesome! Whilst Alex and David created the guitar and bass music :P Just need to ass drums to it now and we're all sorted. Still can't believe that we wrote a song in 60 minutes. But then again, we all love music and that's what we're there for :')














What we're like :3


But for now I am off, as I am going to write more of my Winter Kiss story before I die of Sleep deprivation :P

Adios amigos!
Love you all!
Night, Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment