Sunday 18 December 2011

Drug Run? Or Just Screaming?

Hey guys,

Okay, so this post is going to sound really weird, but I needed to blog it because something just isn't right at the bottom of my road.

So I was just in bed reading when all of a sudden these high pitched screams start from the bottom of the road. Women screams.

At first I though it was someone just pratting around, like they usually do, cause there morons. But then they didn't sound like joke screams, and I didn't hear any laughter after.

So just wondering, I look out my window and see a chick run across the road and down this path onto the housing estate at the bottom of the road. Then there was a white car parked, and a guy, like a meter away from it placing something on the floor.

At first I thought it was a dog, lile he was going to hit it or something, just stopping cause it needes to do business instead of going in the car. Or he was just leaving it there in the cold. But then he got in the cat again and it speed off down the road.

So I went downstairs to check and get a better look to see if it was a dog, when in fact it was a cardboard box. There was a guy stood facing my direction looking straight at me as I was looking out the window, to see what was happening.

Next minute the sprints it up the road and out of sight. Then a peron walked out of the bottom street, walked up the the package, picked it up and checked it, then walked back to his house.

I went back upstairs and began to read again, when I heard shouting again, looked out my window and saw two chicks walk up to where the package was dropped off, woth flashlights looking around the place for the box, moving the grass and everything. Then they gave up and walked home.

So my theory is there there has just been a drug drop off at the bottom of my road. Hmm, but I just needed to tell someone that's all.

Night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment