Saturday 17 December 2011

Well..Now I feel bad

Hey guys,

I feel bad because I was in the middle of a phone call from Lew, and he's called all the way from Africa and it just cut off in mid sentence. But I was talking and he'd called and shit like that, if that makes sense? I just feel really bad urgh -.- I hope it wasn't me that clicked end call, I hope it was like he ran out of money for the call or something, cause then I would just feel totally shocking.

He comes home on Thursday, but he doesn't actually get to his house till 1:00am on Wednesday. God, I feel awful :'( Missing him so much, didn't get to say I loved him, but he should know I already do :) To pieces. He's such a babe.

But trying to get on a good note, I had work today. Was supposed to be there at 2:30pm but miss-read the calendar and thought I was working at  5:30. But I got some missed calls and a voice message telling me that I was supposed to be on at 2:30 by Lias. So I rushed my way to meadowhall and got there as quick as I could, which was at 4:30. Was panicking so much, was nearly in tears thinking I was going to get shouted at so bad.

But Katie said it was fine and not to worry next time, she's awesome. Was on today with Chloe and Curtis :D Was a laugh and much fun hehe love them two. Was on tills all day also! Woo, then finished at 8:30. Got all my times sorted out for next week..my last week D: Omg I don't want to leave, love it so much :'( Going to miss everyone haha

I'm working on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday next week, well if they don't cut me off some days or change the times. Hopefully they won't.

I've just finished chapter 28 of Winter Kiss and now currently writing chapter 29. Jesus, it's the most I've ever written in a story, so proud of myself. But this was only a quick update, I feel so bad about Lewbear still :'( Hope he's okay and didn't think I was mad at him or anything. Can't wait to see him on Wednesday. Counting down the days :P Can't wait till xmas either weee

But I'm off to bed, night all!
Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment