Saturday 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

Okay so I know it says it in the title but I just want to write it again, but in big colourful style!! Haha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that it's 2012 already, I mean it only seems just like yesterday, that I was sat at Lew's house counting down towards 2011. And that year has flown by it really has, I just can't believe it's gone that fast.

I have some new years resolutions for 2012 that I shall hopefully stick to and they will happen :)
1. Learn to stop sucking my thumb (I know it's bad that I still do it but I don't give a shit)
2. Go on the drums more, like 3 times a week :)
3. To stay with Lewis up to 20th September, and be together for 3 years.

So hopefully those will happen, but me and Lew have been fine recently which is good and I'm happy about :D

I had a great 2011 and met some wonderful and new people and I'm glad I did. It was very fun and I can't wait for 2012 to really start. It's been full of smiles, laughter and not really that much tears if I'm quite honest haha, but it's been great. I've found out I'm not allergic to some Lush products which is amazing, I've finished my first Book Challenge and completed it. So now I need to set myself a new goal for 2012.

I hope that 2012 brings much more for me in life, and for everyone in my life. I wish the best for my family and friends, Lewis and his friends and Dawn Of A New Day. I don't know what else I can really so, I'm just hoping you the best of your start to the New Year!

Love Emma :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment