Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Invisible Person

I always end up as the invisible person at parties. It's a fact.

I was supposed to be sleeping at mates, yet some how we ended up at a party, which is cool. Unless the friend just completely blanks you and fucks off with someone else, which usually fucking happens.

It was all supposed to be a fun night, but she's got pissed off her fucking face, ignoing me and by the time we get back to fucking her house, she will probably pass out, out or throw up or just cry for fucking hours. Great.

People wont stop fucking singing and it's just fucking wonderful. I just actually want to go home, but I doubt that's going to happen, if we don't go to hers soon I swear I'm just going to catch a bus or walk the fuck home. Wish I never fucking came, and just stayed at home.

It's nice to know you're always the 3rd wheel in your friends ain't it?
:/

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment