Thursday 15 December 2011

Welcome To Candyland...

Hey guys, long time no chat eh?

First off, my teeth feel weird o.O strange huh? Writing this blog post because I cannot get to sleep, to save my life -.- fail, I know.

Anyway some news for you all! I recently got an xmas temp job at a card shop called birthdays, and it's my last week next week :'( so bummed I won't be working there for longer, bloody love it. I should be getting something like £111 paid into my bank accot tomorrow..well, today. Wooo!

Hope it get's paid in to, since I really need to start saving for Finland now. I did have £60 in my bank but then I spent it on xmas presents. And I need to use some of my work money for my bro's present and to send presents off to different countries, which will cost a fucking bomb! Urgh, I'm never going to get to go to Finland. Damn, how many 'to' did I just write? Haha

But yeah, I'm loving work, theres sone lovely people. Well, there all lovely actually. Like Layla, Katie, Chloe, Rosie, Oliver, Sarah, Crutis and so forth! Going to miss them after :( it's given me somethibg to do this job, instead of being sat on my ass all day throughout the week. Just hope they will keep me for next year xmas temp. Earning a bit of money too!

Was on the tills all day today, was wonderful. Loved it, had a laugh as well with Layla, Rosie and katie. There all babes :) Will miss them!!!! :'( sad face.

Right now I'm trying to get to sleep, but it's epically failing. Nearly finished Cresendo book, and fuck me! What a twist and na biting book so far! Loved every minute of it. Only got one more chapter to read woo, then onto next book. I've read 7 chapters in 2 hours today, quite proud of myself hehe. Can't wait to read the rest.

I have decided that I will try and add work friends on fb, and also that whenever I need to buy a card in the future, I shall always go to Birthdays. Plus I can just pop in and say hello! :) I'm working on Sat, was supposed to be working tomorrow but I've beeb cut off -__- day off though! Would prefer to work though haha.

Lew's gone on holiday and I'm missing him so much, want someone to cuddle in bed with me
:'( he will be back on Tuesday though.

But I'm off to try and get some sleep, night all. Post soon!
Emma xx

E.g. Elf at Birthdays ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment